General forum
Boondocs
Site Admin

Need A lot of HELP

Post by Boondocs » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:55 pm

Link'
https://www.gofundme.com/brest-cancer-t ... campmgmt_w

Hello everyone,
My Mom, Linda Susan Hoelle (Krankoff) has developed stage1-2 Triple Negative Breast Cancer! She is a fighter and has a great outlook on life! I am asking for family and friends to hopefully step up and help with the cause. She has to complete chemo twice a week for the next two weeks then every week for the next 10 weeks. I know this doesn’t sound like a lot for people but when you live 30-40 miles from your treatment facility, this is a huge burden based on the cost for transportation. We are not asking for a whole lot, but just enough to cover co-pays and gas money. Any help you can provide would be wonderful.
Anyone that my Mom has reached out to, knows that she would give anything to them and would never ask for anything back; therefore, she would never ask for anything in return….. This is Laura and I asking for her because she needs the help and would never ask for it.
Thank you for all that help and care! Also, thank you to all that give!
Sincerely,
Ken Hoelle and family and Laura DeStefano (Hoelle) and family.

Boondocs
Site Admin

Need A lot of HELP

Post by Boondocs » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:16 pm

So thank you guys for all that helped. I gave the check to my parents today and they were soooooo surprised. Actually, they didn't understand why people would give to people that they didn't know as well as people they did know that would be willing to give to help them. My parents have always been the type of people to help others but never expected that in return. When I gave them the check, both of them tired up and was so grateful. Personally, I want to thank all of you for your generosity and compassion in helping my parents with this cause.

mikeexplorer

Need A lot of HELP

Post by mikeexplorer » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:46 am

That is good to hear, I hope all works out for her

Boondocs
Site Admin

Need A lot of HELP

Post by Boondocs » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:14 pm

Thank you for all that helped. My parents were so grateful.