The Bucktail Medical Center Relay for Life Team along with the Central Mountains ATV Association is hosting the 9th Annual Renovo ATV Cruise for a Cure. This is a guided ATV ride with proceeds benefitting the American Cancer Society.
IN ORDER TO BE GUARANTEED A T-SHIRT, WE MUST HAVE YOUR ORDER BY APRIL 30, 2019.
1. Renovo ATV Cruise for a Cure follows all state and federal laws.
2. This is a guided ride. All riders must stay on route in their relay group and follow all signs. Each group has a minimum of three safety officers to assist riders.
3. If you need to stop along the route, pull off to avoid becoming a hazard. One of the safety crew in your group will stay with you until your situation is resolved.
4. Stay out of ditches and soft areas.
5. Follow the event guide and rider in front of you. Be aware of the rider behind you.
6. All ATV's must be registered in Pennsylvania or registered in a state that is recognized by Pennsylvania and hold a valid proof of liability insurance. http://www.dcnr.state,pa.us/atv/reciprocity.aspx
7. More information is available at PA STATE RULES & REGULATIONS AND PA DCNR ATV
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
YES - all operators must have a VALID drivers license to enter this event as required by PA state law. All passengers must be at least 8 years old.
Federal Juvenile Requirements
Up to 8 years old - If your child is required to ride in a child safety seat or booster seat in your vehicle, the same is required for an ATV. The only way you can install a child safety seat or booster seat in an ATV is if you have a side-by-side that comes with manufacturer installed seat belts. No children under 8 may ride double on an ATV or dirt bike.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking will be available at the Bucktail Medical Center in South Renovo. You will be directed to park and unload your machine. You can then drive your machine through South Renovo and across the bridge to the Flaming Foliage Lot where you will complete the check in process and sign up for a group.
Will I be able to camp at the event location?
Camping will not be available at the event location. However, primitive camping will again be available in South Renovo near Bucktail Medical Center. If you would like to camp there, please contact me at 570-531-6127 and let me know how many nights you are staying and what type of camper you have.
Are there other places to camp?
(1) Quiet Oaks Camp Ground - 570-923-2386 - http://www.quietoaks.org/pages/contact.php
(2) Hyner Run State Park - 570-923-6000 - http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/ ... /index.htm
(3) Kettle Creek State Park - 570-923-6004 - http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/ ... /index.htm
Other places to stay/eat?
(1) Sportsman's Hotel & Restaurant - 570-923-9968
(2) Tripp's Four Seasons Motel - 570-923-1398 and Tripp's Grill - 570-923-2291
(3) Kettle Creek Inn (restaurant & motel) - 570-923-2442
(4) Kettle Creek Adventures Lodge and B&B. -570-923-0778- http://www.kcadventureslodge.com
(5) Yesterday's Restaurant and Hotel - 570-923-2642. Offering a 10% discount to any participants who stay at Yesterday's. You can park your vehicle in their parking lot and ride to the event.
Early check-in registration will be on Friday, June 7th from 11 AM - 8 PM. You must have your machine with you along with your registration and insurance information. Please make sure these are up to date. If not, you will not be able to ride in the event. Once this is verified you can sign up for a group. On Saturday morning, you will be directed to park your vehicle in South Renovo by the Bucktail Medical Center where you will unload your machine and drive through South Renovo, across the bridge to the Flaming Foliage Lot where you will line up with your group.
If you are checking in on Saturday, registration will begin at 7 AM. You will be directed to park your vehicle in South Renovo by the Bucktail Medical Center. You will unload your machine and drive through South Renovo, over the bridge to the Flaming Foliage Lot where we will verify your registration and insurance. You can then sign up for a goup. The first group will leave at 9 AM with additional groups leaving every 15 minutes.
There will be several stops along the way with porta-johns available and an approximately 30 minute break at Quiet Oaks Campground. The Renovo Boy Scouts will have lunch and snacks for sale at the Campground. Once you return a chicken barbecue will be served at the Renovo Fire Hall.
On Friday evening, the Renovo Fire Hall will again be having a "Wing-Fest". You will be able to vote for your favorite wings as several local clubs and restaurants will be featuring their sauces. Times and price will be announced at a later date.
The Renovo Fire Hall will be having an "All You Can Eat" breakfast on Saturday morning beginning at 6 AM.
Link for tickets:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/renovo-atv ... =eventpage
Post ATV ride events or ATV club events
1 post • Page 1 of 1