Arctic Cat name is coming back

General forum
mikeexplorer

Post by mikeexplorer » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:48 am

ARCTIC CAT BRANDED SIDE-BY-SIDES AND ATVS ARE COMING BACK

Passion can change people. Change minds. And in the end, it can take us back to where our family has been all along. Because Arctic Cat fans and powersports enthusiasts demanded it, the Arctic Cat® name will be returning to ATVs and Side-by-Sides in 2019.

With a legacy of innovation, performance and fun, our legendary lineup of ATVs, side-by-sides and snowmobiles are built to take you anywhere you want to go — from carving up mountain snow on a Mountain Cat Alpha One in British Columbia, to flying over the dunes in Glamis in a Wildcat™ XX. And these high-performance vehicles are still made proudly in Thief River Falls, Minnesota.

https://www.arcticcat.com/the-cat-is-back/

Boondocs
Site Admin

Post by Boondocs » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:03 pm

Cool, glad to hear that. Good news for ATV fans.

mikeexplorer

Post by mikeexplorer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:47 am

Nobody liked the Textron name. My local dealer told me customers were looking for leftover machines with the Arctic Cat name on it rather then buying current year.

Knowing this was coming up, I bought Michelle a new machine in 2017 and her old machine became the backup quad. It still runs well with no issues, but I wanted to hold off buying anything to see what Textron was going to do. They did change the prices on the machines and that spurred sales. Her new machine is a 2017 Alterra 400 and brand new it was $4,500 (not on sale) Considering how prices of machines have gone up so much, it was good to see they lowered prices on all machines.

My local dealer used to sit on inventory for years, now he sells them pretty fast. Doesn't have a lot left in stock now.

Mike